Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My First Scrap Blog!!



We'll here it is, my first scrap blog. I guess to make it more interesting I need to get some photos on here. But I can start out by showing you the paint job my hubby did that I do have pictures of. And then in the coming week I'll take some more pictures to post :) Let me know what you think of the color.
Also I think I need to explain the border around the top of the room... I bought the XYRON 900 that takes up to a 9inch piece of paper. I'm going to make a 8X10 picture border around the top of the room. I most likely will seperate every 3 to 4 pictures with some wall art words, there like rub on's by Upper Case Living. When I get some up I'll post them.


Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

Scrappinaway said...

I can not wait to see how you do your border...Please change the color of text and we can see it better!!

Have fun with your blog...You're gonna love it!!

Amy Wing said...

Love the color!

Denice said...

Your room is going to look great when it's done, can't wait to see pictures of you sitting in your room scrapping away!

Welcome to blogland :)

Denice said...

You need to update! Maybe put in some of those great LO's that you've been entering in the CreativeThreads contest...that way I could comment and tell you how much I love that 2-page LO you did for your daughter's b/day!

I'm putting you on my bloglist, but your name will fall to the bottom if you don't update it! LOL!